Saturday, August 2, 2008

We have been tagged...

So I guess I will share a few random facts about our family. The rule to the tag we received is to share a few unimportant facts about us. That shouldn't be hard:).


1. Nate was born in his driveway. I don't know all the details as to why his mom didn't make it to the hospital in time. Luckily Nate's papa is a family doc and knew how to take care of things. Then again this might explain why Nate is a little odd:).


2. I LOVE to mix different kinds of cereals together. They don't even have to be similar kinds. I often justify eating the sugary cereals but mixing them with Grapenuts. Grapenuts can make anything seem healthy!


3. When I was little I always wanted my bedroom to be lavendar. I wanted lavendar carpet and stripes on my walls. It never happened so I am now living my childhood dream by making Cambri's room lavendar. And it is going to be cute. I will post pics later.

4. Nate loves watching movies and I ALWAYS fall asleep when we do (unless it is a chick flick and for some reason those ones keep me up, even if I have seen it before).



5. Nate has a special ability to make the most incredible Fettuccine Alfredo. Better than any restraunt dish! He is also very good at making breakfast food.


6. I am deathly afraid of sharks. I am positive that they are going to eat me. I know fear of sharks is a pretty normal fear, but I have an extreme fear. I think it is my sisters fault. She use to always watch shark shows and get really scared so she would make me come watch them with her and then sleep in her room. I am fine if I can touch the ground but once I start treading water I start having anxiety attacks. My heart seriously starts pounding and I can't swim fast enough back to shore. It is kind of a bummer because I always had a dream of learning how to surf and I would love to scuba dive, but I just can't get over the fear. Last year when we were in Hawaii with Nate's family the clan would go snorkeling quite often. They are all champion snorkelors so they would go way far away from the beach. I would just hang out on my beach towel and work on my tan or read a book. Party pooper, I know.

There you have it!

2 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

We should watch movies together! Matt and Nate can watch whatever they want, and you and I can fall asleep (I fall asleep all the time, too). How exciting would that be! :)

Ashley and Nate said...

I have shark-o-phobia too! But I'm oddly obsessed with watching shark shows. Even when I was little, in our swimming pool, I thought they were after me. Hilar. BTW, great choice on the yellow living room...but Cambri IS the cutest part!