Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bunny Love...

Monday was Cambri's 2 month check up. It was pretty dramatic for both of us. I hated seeing her cry as the shots were jabbed into her thigh. She did recover quickly but the poor little bunny slept all day. I do think we have a giant on our hands. She measured 24 1/2 inches which puts her above the 95th percentile. She weighs 12 lbs. 2 oz. and her noggin (not sure how you are supposed to speel that) is 40 cm.

I officially stepped down as the group fitness coordinator at Aspen. I was going to try and still work some but now that I have Cambri I just don't have the desire to spend that much time working. I love being home with her all day. I am totally obsessed with everything she does and want to be a part of everything. The other day Nate told me that he wanted to be the stay-at-home mom. I love how much he loves his little bunny!

1 comment:

~Amber jo~ said...

of coarse you have a giant, she must have the rencher genes. with Nate as her dad i would be suprised if she was anything less than a giant. I love how you call her your little bunny. How did you come up with that?