2. I taught my last group exercise class until after this baby is born. I was really hoping to teach until the end but this last week my body decided it was done. I have so many contractions I can hardly move and every muscle that is involved in holding this baby up feels like it will tear any minute. I am looking forward to being able to exercise without a gigantic belly.
3. I did manage to get down on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor. If I am lucky I will find the energy to scrub the bathroom tomorrow.
4. I fed my family hotdogs for dinner. Ketchup counted as the veggie for the night. Healthy gourmet cooking at its best:). I am sure my husband was very impressed. When I asked Cambri if she wanted a hotdog she said, "no I am saving room for all the candy I will get tonight." And because I am such an awesome mom I didn't make her eat dinner. I am pretty much a pushover the last month of pregnancy because I have no energy to spare.
5. We enjoyed some family time at the YMCA Halloween party and the ward Trunk-or-Treat. This was Halloween party #3and4 and I am pretty sure we are candied out. My girls have loved dressing up this year. I love how magical it is for them.
(When the cats away, the mice will play...Here Sadie is wearing Cambri's Halloween costume since she was at a friend's house for a playdate.)
6. Sadie insisted all day that the toilet paper was in "time-out" and was very stingy with it. You had to get permission before using it or you would get in big trouble.
(Cambri wearing her new bow I made her today. She pretty much thought I was the coolest mom ever because I made her a bow with pink guitars on it. I will be sad when she gets older and I am not the coolest person she knows).
7. Cambri was coloring with markers and made the comment that lots of our markers are getting old. I told her maybe Santa will bring us new markers and put them in our stockings. She said she didn't think Santa would bring markers because he knows that she LOVES candy the most!:)
8. Is almost tomorrow and I really should head to bed.