Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Fun...

We have had a fantastic month of celebrating Halloween and the beautiful Fall weather.  As much as I hate to see the summer go away I do love Fall.  Ohio has been absolutely gorgeous!!!
When you can't get them to smile ask for a silly face...it works every time.  

We found a pumpkin patch that we love going to called Honey Haven Farm.  It is a bit of a drive but it provides a whole day of fun.  And the pumpkin ice cream is to die for:)  Not that I got to taste any.  My girls gobbled it right up.

'Tis the season for lots of treats!  
It seems the flow of sugar is constant these days.  We have had lots of fun making yummy sugar cookies and decorating them.  Both my girls love frosting and ate a gallon of it I am sure.  
From the looks of it the cookies were a success!!!:)
Absolute satisfaction!
This might be my all time favorite picture thus far.  I love that my girls get so excited about dressing up.  Cambri is Princess Tiana Ballerina.  She started planning her costume about 3 months in advance and then changed her mind a million times. Lucky for me she decided on the easiest costume of all that required no sewing whatsoever.  She looked like a little princess and was so proud of her costume.  Love her! Sadie is wearing the puppy doggie costume that Cambri wore when she was 2 years old.  I adore everything about this costume and plan on using a third time for baby brother when he gets older.
There are no words to describe how much I love her!
Painting pumpkins at Cambri's preschool party.  Both my girls love doing crafts.  We do them often at home too and I love it. 
  Pretty sure she used up 90% of the stickers.  This little girl wants to be just like her big sister. 

We have so many Halloween parties to go to this year we will for sure be candied out by the end of the month.  I figure I better be a fun mom now before baby comes and I am too tired to function.  Lucky for us Nate was only on call one weekend this month so we had lots of time for family fun on our Saturdays.  Next month we won't be so lucky since Nate has to make up call time for when he is taking time off for the baby. 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Cutest Tiana and puppy EVER!