Thursday, August 7, 2008

September 22nd...


The countdown has begun! The next season of Heroes is right around the corner:). Nate and I started watching the first series over Christmas break and just now watched the second series. I have to admit I am a little obsessed. So obsessed that if we have another little girl I would like to name her either Hayden or Claire which are the real and t.v. names of the cheerleader on the show. Save the cheerleader save the world:)! Truth be known I wouldn't really be naming her after the character, it just so happens that I like both names. Hayden was the name both Nate and I were wanting to name Cambri, but I got scared to name my sweet girl a boy name. Anywho...Monday nights will be filled with Heroes. If you want to join me you are totally welcome.

I am even more excited about Tuesday nights this fall. Why?...All I have to say is- The Biggest Loser-- absolute favorite show. I get so emotionally involved. Yes I cry every time someone gets kicked off. I want to be Jillian. I think she has the coolest job ever. Maybe I should fight her for it. Pretty sure I would get my butt kicked. I will keep working on my one armed push-up and maybe NBC will let me step in for a season. Anyone wanting to join me for a little Tuesday night Biggest Loser action? We could all head to they gym and watch it while we work out. or we could do what I usually do...sit and eat ice cream and brownies. Yeah for TV!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ohhh I can't wait for this fall too. Those are also two of my favorite shows. I have to admit I too cry when people get kicked off. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that my "bunny ears" will get a little better reception this fall. (Not likely.)