Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shoe Obsession...

I have never really had much of a shoe fettish for myself, but I can't get enough of the tiny baby shoes. I don't know if it is healthy but I treat Cambri like a little doll. I do want to mention that I got one of these pairs of shoes from Wal-Mart for $1.50. I found the shoes on a rack that said $1.50 but the description on the price tag didn't seem to fit the little shoes that were hanging on that rack. All the other shoes were closer to $7-$10. I put the shoes in my cart and decided that I would ask the cashier to find out how much they cost before I bought them. If they really weren't a $1.50 I wouldn't buy them. I told the cashier my story and he said "we will just ring them up as $1.50". I will have to remember that little trick the next time I do a run to the store for diapers.
The little one has been sick the last few days. This is all she has been doing.


4 comments:

sarita said...

I loved the princess shoes she had on the other night!! Can Maddie come and raid her closet sometime? I hope she feels better soon :(

Nikki said...

I love her little shoes, and her little toes, and I especially love when she smiles really big! I hope she feels better soon. You really are a great mom -- I'm learning from your skills. :)

Allison said...

Ben had tons of shoes too, and then one day I realized he'd outgrown half of them before he'd ever worn them! They grow so fast, she looks SO much bigger its amazing. I'm excited you might try the sewing thing, I'm a sewing dork, but its so much fun and especially gives me something fun to do when Ben is asleep and Jay is at school! Talk to ya later tell nate hi! Allison

~Amber jo~ said...

i know exactly what you mean. I can see normal size shoes and just brush them off, but when i see them in miniature form i get so excited and just want to buy them, even though they probably wont fit me. if i could i would collect them, but that is a little weird.