Friday, August 29, 2008

Just thought I would share...

I seem to be obsessed with food these days so I thought I would share some of my favorite things. Nothing to special but all very yummy!
It is hard to find a better pizza than the garlic chicken gourmet pizza (minus the green onions) from Papa Murphy's. Seriously I am in love! It comes with this amazing white sauce that is hands down bettern than any red sauce. The only problem with this pizza is I have no self control when partaking and I eat so much I feel sick. So worth it.

Last week I think I had fruit pizza 3 different times and I loved every minute of it. I have come to the conclusion that if there was only one food left on this earth I would hope it would be fruit pizza. But now that I have said that I might take it back because it is a tough competition with all things chocolate, Olive Garden breadsticks, and the ever famous Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's. All this talk is making me hungry for treats.


I have to give credit to Sara Payne for finding the recipe for Amish white bread. I think she got it off of allrecipes.com. It is delicious! And might I add easy. I think it is the best if you undercook it a bit so it is a little doughy. This recipe is definitely a keeper! I have already made it twice this week. Once with the intention of giving some away, but that didn't happen:). Click here for the recipe- http://thegirlsrecipeclub.blogspot.com/2008/08/amish-white-bread.html


This is what our food storage consists of. I ALWAYS have at least one of these brownie mixes on hand. Even if you aren't a huge brownie fan I promise you will love these. The frosting makes them to die for (al a mode to make it even better)! I highly recommend you give them a try.
I am really trying to improve on my cooking and baking skills these days. Tacos, Hamburger Helper and Meatloaf are getting old so if anybody wants to share I would love some (easy) ideas.








3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey you! Oh you have my mouth watering from thinking about all of those amazing foods!

We were over at a friend's house on Sunday for dinner and they had the easiest, most amazing pasta dish ever...like sundried tomato pesto pasta . I'll have to send you the recipe.

Miss you!

The Morton's said...

I want your recipe for fruit pizza

sarita said...

I'm so glad you like the bread recipe--I love how there are only like 5 ingredients---it makes harder to mess up!