Monday, September 1, 2008

All things Cambri...

I still have to jazz up the nursery a bit but things are starting to come together. Too bad it is just for show because Cambri still (and probably will for a while) sleeps in our room. She has a sixth sense and knows when she is all alone in her room. She may be sound asleep when I put her in her bed, but within 5 minutes her eyes are wide open. But when she sleeps in our room she will sleep the whole night. Cambri is truly her father's daughter and can sleep in like crazy. The water in the pool was a whopping 72 degrees. I refuse to get in when it is that cold, but Nate thought he would give it a try and see if the baby liked it. No such luck.
I had to take a picture of her cute pink toe nails because Nate is making me take the polish off. He doesn't like it at all. Apparently it takes away from her innocence. I think it makes her look like a little princess:).
Thanks to my friend Kelly Turck for this outfit. I am so excited that Cambri fits into it now. The noises that come out of this little girl make this outfit very appropriate.



6 comments:

Kelly said...

Cambri's room turned out really cute. For the record, I noticed her cute toes yesterday and I like them.

The Morton's said...

We took Jake swimming yesterday too! He LOVED it! I will post pics soon. Our nursery is just for show too, he sleeps in the bassinet next to our bed cause he still doesn't sleep through the night but last night he did for the first time, so hopefully he will make a habit of it!

Angela and Jim said...

Megs- Cambri is so cute! I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch. How are you? What's you e-mail address, I'd love an update on everything. Mine is angelakhirst@hotmail.com I'd love to hear from you.

Brandon and Jenn said...

Cambri is super cute. I hope we have a girl so that I can paint her toe nails and what not.

~Amber jo~ said...

I laughed out loud when i read that outfit. it is adorable. I wish there was one in my size.

Anonymous said...

I love this little outfit! Cambri is adorable and I'm so glad to be able to look at your blog and see your cute family. Her little lavender room is beautiful! Don't you love that you can paint now?