Friday, September 12, 2008

Catching up...

All week I have been trying to blog about something other than Cambri because it seems that is
all I blog about. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just thought I should try to be somewhat intellectual. Turns out I don't have many intellectual things to talk about. Which would explain the lack of entries. So here I am again bragging about my baby girl--one of my favorite pastimes.
Maybe not intellectual but I am trying to learn to sew. Soon I will have my sewing projects to talk about. How exciting:).

Enjoy!

Cambri watching t.v. Our pediatrician would be very upset with us. She feels very strongly about not letting children under the age of two watch t.v.

Cambri and her best babysitter Mariah. Robyn I don't know if you look at our blog but I thought you might like this picture.

Just snoozing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,

It seems like once you have kids and you're home all day, they are your identity! I had to laugh about what you said because my days are so boring also, that all I have to talk about are my kids. They consume my life! So, learning to sew huh? I love sewing. I end up sewing so many things I don't need just to do it. It gives me something to challenge myself with that I can do at home. I can't wait to see what you are making!

As for watching TV, my pediatrician has the same views as yours, but let's be realistic! Tell me one parent that doesn't let their kids watch TV. I think it's a lifesaver. Baby Einsteins have been heaven sent for me because my babies, and kids, would watch it long enough for me to shower, make dinner, or get stuff done. So, to validate you (and me), I think you're a fabulous mom, even if you kids watch TV. :)

Becky

Maggie said...

Hey, if you are learning to sew, you should try making some of the felt baby shoes from my profi frau blog. I'd offer to make some for you, but I wouldn't get them made and sent off until she's 5.
I echo the feeling of not knowing what to write about. Some people have these awesome intellectual blogs. I just post pictures of Gracie. Oh well.

The Morton's said...

Cambri so big!!! I can't wait to meet her in person one day.

Robyn said...

I love the pic! Mariah is the happiest little babysitter. Thanks for letting me take Cambri on Sunday. I loved it.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Thats what I like to look at most anyway so glad you posted pictures of that cute baby girl! I went private and cant remember if I have your email if not mine is haypotter300@yahoo.com. Send me a msg and I will send an invite.

Aaron and JaNell said...

Seriously...can your girl get any cuter?

Nikki said...

I bet she is watching biggest loser b/c she knows good tv just like the 2 of us. She is cuter every time I see her.

Responding to your comment from ages ago, you should blog about our conversation about personal training, nutrition, exercise science...you are an expert and have great insight. I bought the book about the lady who started runnng marathons... I haven't started reading yet, but I'm excited. YOU INSPIRE ME!

xo-N