Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sleep Deprived...

Nate and I have been pretty addicted to the olympics. So much that I look like a zombie because I stay up way too late watching, even though I have to get up at 5:15am everyday. I can't even blame the sleep deprivation on Cambri because she is usually asleep by 11:00pm and sleeps until 7:00ish. But I just can't get enough of it. I am most into the gymnastics. My secret dreams were to be an olympic gymnast. Not sure why I ever thought it was an option because I never took gymnastic lessons. One can always dream!

It doesn't look like I will be getting much sleep tonight either cause tonight is the gymnastic finals for the men's individual competition. Good thing the weekend is almost here.

1 comment:

The Morton's said...

I AM WAY JEALOUS THAT CAMBRI IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! I DON'T THINK JAKE EVER WILL, HE JUST LOVES HIS FOOD WAY TOO MUCH!