Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A messy situation...

Our little princess has the tendency to not only spit up all the time, but vomit projectile style. I always bring extra outfits for her in the diaper bag, but I should be bringing an extra outfit for me since I am usually the one who ends up covered in vomit while she remains all nice and clean. Who knew something so small could create such a large mess. This particular time I heard the spit up move its way from her belly all the way up her esophagus before it came out her mouth. The first time it happened it was scary but now we are use to it. It doesn't seem to bother Cambri at all. It is a good thing she is so darn cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
As sad as it is, this post made me laugh. My couch has looked like that before. Isaac seemed to always over-eat and would spit up immediately after I fed him. It wasn't projectile, but it was messy. I started traveling around with an extra shirt for me in my diaper bag, and was often glad I did!

MBurt said...

Oh, too cute. It will eventually stop, but not before staining some of your clothes. Just remember to take the clothes and bibs with spit up on them out of your diaper bag at the end of the day. Trust me they can smell bad! Oh and don't put them in a zip lock it just makes them moldy. With that said... thanks for the memories. I loved them. Oh the car stories. How about how I almost got in a wreck everytime I tried to pull out of your driveway. Oh shall I talk about the memories at grandma tucker's pool? I don't even want to get started on the memories at Ricks because there are too many pictures to prove all that stuff. I hope you are happy and doing well. I can't wait for you to live closer. Keep my fingers crossed. Rin