Thursday, July 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We had a chance to spend a few weeks with family in Idaho and Utah. It felt so good to be home! Not that we don't love the hot humid Iowa air:) I will write about some of our adventures later but for now here are some fun pics. Uncle Kenny lovin' on Cambri.


Something seems very fishy!
Hanging out with Thatcher. Cambri's long arms kept wacking Thatcher in the face.
Carsyn loved her new little cousin.
She looks like a giant in this picture. I am pretty sure she got her daddy's legs. Lets just hope she doesn't turn out to be 6'4" like her daddy.


We blessed Cambri on July 6th at Nate's parents' house in Idaho Falls. She looked beautiful and Nate did a fabulous job with the blessing. I was very proud of both of them. Thanks to Mark and Karen for opening their home for the event and thanks to my parents for making the trip up to Idaho Falls. P.S. Cambri has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

I know I am a shrimp compared to Nate's family. Sometimes I forget just how much taller Nate is, but then lovely pics like this one make it very clear:). Oh well.












6 comments:

Ashley said...

Such cute pictures! The one of Nate & Cambri is my fave! I'm so glad you got to go home!!

Anonymous said...

Megan,

I am so bummed it didn't work out to see you!! I did enjoy our brief phone conversation though. I had to laugh about your formula story--I think we all do dumb things like that to our kids--at least, I do! I think your daughter truly is a beautiful little girl. Thanks for doing a blog so I can keep up on you guys. I haven't talked myself into doing one for our family yet because I don't want to have another thing I feel I need to do.:) Just keeping the up with laundry, dishes, and work keeps me pleanty busy. Later!

Becky

~Amber jo~ said...

How adorable is she! i'm sorry we missed you though, we were at girls camp. I love thinking about my big cousin controled by a cute little girl like her. that just melts my heart. You guys will be the best parents. i'll miss you guys at the family reunion. :( oh, well. bye

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

she looks beautiful in her little dress... you are such a sweet family. i love how in love with her the two of you are. oh, and the worst mom ever... hardly.

Brandon and Jenn said...

Cambri is soooo cute! I love that you always dress her up like a little doll. I wish we lived close enough to see her in person.