Monday, June 30, 2008

More Pictures...

I had been gone for a few hours so Nate fed Cambri a bottle of formula to hold her over. He went to burp her and everything that she had just eaten came right back up (she doesn't handle formula very well). Her face fell into the spit up leaving her looking like Santa Claus. It was just too funny to not take a picture.
Our little Diva! The bib has become a part of Cambri's everyday outfit as she has become the queen of projectile spit-up.
A night out on the town. We went to the Des Moines Art Festival Saturday night. We definitely had to window shop since most of the art was over $1000.
Daddy and Cambri hanging out at the art festival.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her -- in person and in pictures. Hope you're having a great time on vacation! :) Nikki

MBurt said...

I am glad to know that my child wasn't the only one who wore a bib for the first 6 months of his life. Gotta love it. I should have worn a tarp or something since most of the time he missed the bib and got me. Yes, bring her an extra change of clothes but bring you one too! Glad to see all is well. She is adorable.

MBurt said...

P.S. I love her bow!

dede said...

nate and megan I am very excited to have found your blog and catch up on your lives. Cambri is beautiful and you two look like you are enjoying being new parents.

kdance said...

Wow--that's one big milk mustache! Did you guys go to the Idaho Falls firework show last night??? How was it? We just watched the Poky ones from our back deck. It would be so fun to hang out with you guys--let me know if you get bored!

Unknown said...

It was so good to see you the other night! Your little girl is adorable, and I love how you guys are just the proudest, happiest parents! Isn't it great!!

Jared and Lindsey said...

MEGAN! I am so happy for you. Your baby is so cute, I can't wait to meet her! Love ya
Lindsey (Spainhower)!