Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!!!


Happy Birthday Old Man--I love you the most!!!


I can't really give Nate a hard time for being an old man because I have him beat by 4 1/2 months.

It was a pretty relaxed birthday. We opted not to invite people over for cake and ice cream because that would mean cleaning the apartment. Instead I made dinner and we watched National Treasurer 2. Nate and I have started a little tradition of making eachother unique birthday cakes so this year (thanks to marthastewart.com) his was made out of rice crispy treats and chocolate marshmallow frosting. Easy but yummy!
I totally look like a beat up, tired mom in this picture.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea for Nate's birthday!! And seriously, that cake looks divine. You'll have to share the recipe...I need a piece about right now! =).

See you guys on the 28th!

~Amber jo~ said...

Happy b-day Nate! your the best cousin ever, even though i was scared of you when i was little, ha ha:) that cake looks so good. Is it kind of like chocolate scotcheroos? with peanut butter, corn syrup, sugar, and rice crispies? those are my favorite!