Monday, February 25, 2008

All Dressed Up...

This weekend we went to the DMU Winter Gala. It was fabulous. I was amazed at how nice the event was. Plus the cream puffs dipped in chocolate were divine!!! Nate and I had so much fun dressing up and dancing. It has been so long since I have done something like this. The other couple in the picture is Nate's cousin Logan and his wife Ashley. Two dancing machines!!!
NO SHAME!!! Even the DJ called me out on it. He had everyone shaking it and then said, "one more time for the lady in the front". I turned around and he pointed right at me. That's right...this girl has got some moves:)
The decorations were amazing!

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Megs, I feel silly every time I comment because it's always "you're so cute...oh my gosh, you are adorable...cute...cute...cute." But it's true! And I really like your bangs. It's been such a long time since I've seen you. Love. Love. Love.

Ashley said...

Girl, you DO got moves!!

And a baby in the oven proves just how much those moves work..
haha.
j/k.

Am I allowed to photoshop myself out of this one?? =)
P.S. are you going to Red Robin fest on Wednesday? I hope so.

Matt and Erin said...

You've definitely got the moves!

Maggie said...

You do got moves. Am I allowed to be kind of mad at you for not even really looking pregnant in those pictures? Just kidding, someone has to still look fabulous when they're 6 months pregnant.

Maggie said...

Hey, sorry I never called for your birthday. I don't mean to be a loser friend, sometimes I am though. I hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Made that french toast and it was actually good. It had more to do with my cooking than the recipe that that is a surprise. Marianne

Ashley said...

speaking of this french toast...i need the recipe. Well I don't need it, heaven knows I don't need it, but i want it still...=)