Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blessings come in small and simple ways!

Since being in Iowa I have had a myriad of jobs as I have described in an earlier post. It has been pretty crazy, but I think it has finally worked out to be the perfect set-up for our little family. I have been enjoying my job as the group exercise director at Aspen but know taking on the full-time position after the baby is born would not be something I could do. It takes way too much time and energy. I went to work a few days ago and was approached by the Operations Manager who proposed the idea that they are going to split the Director job up into 4 coordinator jobs and each of the coordinators would be in charge of one gym and would work about 10 hours a week. And they would like me to be one of the coordinators. This really is the perfect set-up because I will be able to do most of the work from home. I know it won't bring in a lot of money but it will help to pay the bills and I really enjoy this type of work. I feel blessed that things are working out so well for us right now.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Congrats, that is great news.

Ashley said...

Megs, how awesome! What an ideal setup!!!! Just one more thing we need to go & out celebrate !! =)