Monday, February 18, 2008

BIGGER every day!



I know many of you are not that into my belly, and that is ok. But I have a few family members asking for more pics of the bun in the oven so the rest of you just have to put up with it. I do have to say that I think I get bigger by the minute. I know I still have a ways to go, but already I seem to be exanding at a very rapide pace. I LOVE IT! The pictures aren't the most adorable pictures of me. They were taken after a long day in the apartment. The snow and wind made it treacherous to venture outside all day. Even church was cancelled. I think I was in the apartment for 31 hours straight. At least that is my excuse. Although I am pretty sure I look like this everyday:).


4 comments:

ATWOOD said...

Oh you are the cutest pregnant person ever :-) but, if you think your growing fast now...just wait until those last 6 weeks :-)

So the question is, when will you be coming back to Utah so I can see you in person?

Nikki said...

i love the clock... and your baby bump!

The Morton's said...

So fun! I think I get bigger by the minute too! You look adorable Tucky. Aren't you loving the second trimester? I am!
p.s Did you cut your hair?

Kelly said...

You are one of those people that looks unbelievably good pregnant. You look really cute. I love the clock.
By the way we met a lady that you train the other day. She had great things to say about you.