Saturday, February 26, 2011

Forgot to add this to the last post...

It actually has nothing to do with the last post but I wanted to mention that if you are looking for a cute frilly easter or Christmas dress (they are on clearance) for your little girl(s) you should check out http://www.byspecialoccasion.com/ and if you do get one make sure to use this code for a 15% discount FMLY15. I ordered some stuff and the computer had a glich so they cancelled my order and asked me to reorder and gave me the code to use and share with everyone. Oh how I love girly things!

Beware of the sizing. I had to buy a 12 month dress for Sadie to wear when he will be 6 months.

1 comment:

Lyndzee said...

thanks for the comment! i would love to see you too. Sienna is having surgery April 18. i dont think she should have a very long recovery so i think we could arrange something. we could probably just come see you at your dads house. Love ya. your kiddos are so cute!