Wednesday, March 2, 2011

V-Day just a little late...


We didn't celebrate late, I am just slow in getting the blog post done. Anyway, it was a fabulous V-day. I am not the biggest V-day person. We usually just do a little family thing and call it good. That is what I thought we were doing this year too. That is until Nate let me know the night before that we would be going out to eat and to see a movie and then he had a special surprise that I was going to love. We still did all our family stuff during the day. Cams ate her weight in chocolate and thought it was the best day ever.

And my special surprise...If you watch the Bachelor you will know what I am talking about cause that is where Nate got the inspiration. Yes Nate watches Bachelor with me:). When the girls were in Vegas one of them got to go on a shopping spree. Well, that is what I got to do too! Maybe not quite to the extent that Bachelor did but I still got spoiled. I know Nate hates shopping so it meant a lot that he would spend the night watching me try on endless amounts of clothes. Shopping is frustrating these days cause I don't love the way my body looks in them so I tried on a ton of clothes.


We saw the movie Just Go With It. I loved it. Nate loved it. You should see it.

Here are the pics from our family celebrations-


Cambri got to put the toppings on the pizza all by herself. I think the pepperoni was a couple inches thick. Suprisingly the cucumbers tasted pretty good:).



Sadie's contributions to the night-


Cutest Valentine Ever!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

so fun. did you find any favorite clothes? happy bday!

The Rees' said...

that pizza looks scrumptious!!! and so do those darling little girls. i sure hope i can convince you guys to make your way up to seattle for a visit this summer :)

Amy said...

What a fun night! We always just do a family thing too...it's so fun! And your hubby? He is the MAN! What a sweetie.

Amy said...

What a fun night! We always just do a family thing too...it's so fun! And your hubby? He is the MAN! What a sweetie.