Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wishing and Wanting...


Do you ever have those days when you just feel picked on? I probably have them too often. Like every time I pretend shop on-line for cute clothes. I call it pretend shopping because I know I will never buy any of the clothes I put in the shopping bag. Or should I say can't afford any of the clothes. I know poor me right?:) Anyway, I know I am super blessed and I don't want to overlook any of those blessings, but a girl can dream right? Lately it seems my want list has grown exponentially (I hate that I just had to google that word to see how it is spelled). My want list does include some more important things in life but here are a few of the worldly things I desire...


This outfit from BR. I actually have gift cards to buy it, but want to wait until I am the size I want to be. I am holding out with the hopes that my p90x adventure will help me in my endeavors.

I really want this PB bedding for Sadie's nursery. I love everything about it. I have a beautiful brown rocker that would go perfect with it. And I have an obsession with blue walls.


And here is the bedroom I want for Cam. I love the tulle bedskirt. And I really adore the wrought iron bed. If I could paint I would even paint the tree on the wall.




I have been wanting one of these for a long time so I can take beautiful pictures of my children...

I suppose I would have to learn how to use it first.

I want to own a business like this www.Kosama.com. It is basically my dream job.

I really really really want this bed from Restoration Hardware. I find it to be absolutely beautiful. I bet I would get the best sleep ever in a bed like this. I probaby need a beautiful bedroom to go with it too. And I will take a matress that doesn't hurt my back...

How about a little something to cover up the smell of spit up or the fact that I haven't showered for a couple days...

My latest obsession...

Nude heels.

I will take one of each please.

I will now stop dreaming and appreciate what I do have. That is a long list too. For starters I need to love on my baby who is asleep on my lap. There is nothing more magical than a sleeping baby.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

OH Megan, this is exactly what I just did the other day. I have been finding myself yearning for so many things lately that I started to make a list. After I made my list on word I felt pretty bad about feeling sorry for myself and deleted my LONG list! I am glad I am not the only one who can't wait for the days we can afford these things :)

Diana said...

Save up all your money and get yourself the camera. It was the best investment of my life. Not only can I take pics for myself, but for all of my friends too. Everyone deserves to have beautiful pictures of their children and sadly for most of us, when our children are little we are too poor to pay someone else to do it :) The bed does look super comfy too. That's also at the top of my wish list.

sam and brittney said...

I totally feel your pain! I too am loving the nude heels!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Some day you will be rich and all of your dreams will come true! I LOVE that you googled exponentially to spell it right. It is the little things that really count. Hooray for Meg!

Anonymous said...

You can save money on nude shoes by walking barefoot on you toes. You have possibly inspired me to do P90X. But it is still only a possibility.