Sunday, February 13, 2011

This is what he have been up to lately...

1. Ice Skating- Cam was very uncertain about this whole ice thing from the beginning. After convincing her she was having fun she decided she loved it and didn't ever want to rest. Nate got a good workout that day hauling her around the ice.
My ice skating skills aren't that great so I slowly skated around the rink with Sadie strapped to my chest.2. Pony Parties in the Bathtub- This has become a nightly event.
I asked Cambri to give me a normal smile and this is what I got...


I blame it on her daddy:)

3. Turning 4 months old- This little one is getting chunkier by the day and I am loving every last fat roll she has. She got her 4month shots the other day and you would have thought she was going to die. This girl has a set of lungs on her. I warned the nurses before they gave her shots that she would be a screamer. But apparently I didn't prepare them enough. They were wide eyed and astonished. Yes we have a drama queen on our hands.
4. Eating some big girl food- I think this one is going to be a good eater. She loves her some cereal. The picture doesn't really do the mess justice.


And me, I am back on one of those sugar free kicks...kind of...I am off sugar except for Wed I can have a small treat and Sunday I can indulge a little more. I can't go cold turkey. I have to admit I think about what treat I am going to eat all week. Pathetic I know. If you want the chocolate chip recipe I tried click here. Its a keeper. I am also trying to cook some vegetarian meals a couple times a week. I was a fan of the soup I made. Nate, not so much. He says he isn't into rabbit food. But I promise it was yummy and if you want that recipe its here.
Speaking of Nate, he is currently doing an ER rotation here in Idaho Falls. It has been pretty chill because the docs didn't give him a schedule and they don't really expect him to come in that much. He is loving it and we are loving having him around more often.
Life has been pretty good to us these days. If only the little one would learn to sleep through the night. Yes I still get up with her every 2-3 hrs. Which means I am mucho jealous of those of you who have blogged about your babes (younger than mine) who sleep 10 hrs at a time.

5 comments:

MBurt said...

Wow, I've only been doing the up every 2-3 hours for a couple of days, how have you survived? Brandon turns his nose up to veggie meals too! :) Sadie is freaking adorable. I too had pony parties when I was little. So good to see they are back.

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Your girls are beautiful! I wish we lived closer! I miss you!!!

Cassie said...

Hey Megan, so a girl in our branch here is moving to Sandusky for their 3rd/4th year and I told her that I had a friend that had lived there. I gave her your email address that I sent your blog invite to a long time ago. Her email is allenkati@gmail.com
I am sure she will be contacting you soon because she called me today for your email. Hope you don't mind :) Just wanted to give you a heads up. Have you finished your rank list??

The Corner of Inn and Sane said...

I'll have to try those recipes. They look really good. The girls look so sweet.

Cassie said...

where at in ohio????