Friday, February 25, 2011

Fancy Date Night...

Last night Nate and I got to attend the opening night of the Bodies Exhibit at the Idaho Falls Museum thanks to my fabulous inlaws who not only gave us the tickets but also babysat for us. We sure are going to miss the free babysitting when we move to Ohio. Cam is going to miss her grandparents like crazy. The night was a huge production which started out with hors d'oeuvres and drinks while checking out the exhibits and ended with a buffet style dinner accompanied by a live band. Dinner was delicious especially the fantastic chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting. I am pretty sure the cupcake was the highlight of my night:) Actually the exhibit was really cool. Nate and I had been wanting to go for a long time but couldn't justify spending the money so we were really excited about not only getting to go but to be wined and dined as well. The exhibit did not dissapoint and if you haven't been you should definitely do it if you have the chance.
I dyed my hair again. Pretty sure my hair is a different color in every picture I have. It turned out lighter and more red than I was expecting but I think I like it.
In other news I just thought you would enjoy a picture of this cute little critter...

Our Sadie bug is growing up too fast. She is almost sitting up on her own. This bug loves to laugh and it makes my heart melt.

And lastly, I am soooooooo ready for winter to be over. I turn into a grinch every time I go outside. I am falling asleep as I type. I guess that means it is time to go to bed.

3 comments:

sarita said...

Ryan's parents took us to that exhibit while it was in SLC a couple of years ago...completely fascinating.

Enjoy those free date nights as much as you can because I will tell you from first-hand experience that you will miss them terribly!! :)

Maggie said...

Such cute pictures. Sadie is adorable and getting so big to sit on her own!! You look great, by the way. All that p90x is paying off :)

Diana Caffee said...

She is so stinkin cute! Megs I hate that we live so far away from each other. I'm glad you will be a little closer once you move. I will be in Utah from June 16-July3, but I think you move before then don't you? Sad. You look beautiful as always by the way. I'm glad you got to have a fun date night.