Thursday, July 5, 2012

Right now both my girls are sound asleep. Sadie is on her crib and Cambri is laying next to me in my bed. I planned on sleeping too but I can't slow my brain down. I would be productive and clean the house or get dinner started but my body is tired and begging for a little down time. Naptime was something that only pertained to Sadie for a long time but over the last week magical things have happened and if I lay down with Cambri, read her a book, tickle her back and cuddle her she too will take a short nap. It is awesome. It pretty much makes life better for everyone. Even though I don't always fall asleep too I get some quiet time to myself. I hope nap time is here to stay through the rest of this pregnancy.

On my mind today....

Should I go back to the garage sale down the street and buy the baby swing for only $20?
I need inspiration on how to decorate the wall above the couch in the family room.
What should I plan for Nate's big birthday bash in a couple weeks?
What kind of cake should I make?
What are we going to do for fun tomorrow?
I really wish a trip to Utah was in the near future.
None of these should be keeping me from sleeping.

Just because I don't want to forget how cute Cambri's hand-writting is right now.....

No comments: