Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Princess Party...

I have decided I need to journal more often. I hate how many of the everyday little details I am forgetting. Blogging is going to be my form of journaling so you will be getting a lot of my boring ramblings on this blog. Feel free to read. I totally understand if you don't want to. Anyhow, we had a princess party at our house today. My friend Amber had a doctor appointment so I watched her girls for the morning. It was perfect because her girls are 4 and 2 and get along great with my monkeys. In fact they got along so great that I was able to get my hair done and scrub all 3 bathrooms in the house while they played. Sign me up for that kind of babysitting job anytime! When I look at pictures like these ones it makes me wonder how a little boy is ever going to survive in this house.



1 comment:

Brandon and Jenn said...

So cute! I wish you lived closer b/c I know Ruby would get along famously with your girls. Every day she wears a princess dress up, tutu, and princess night gown (these wardrobe changes usually take place by early afternoon). Girly girls are fun. And little brothers make perfect princes!