Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy tidbits...

These days I am....

ALWAYS tired, but can't fall asleep at night. Tylenol pm is my best friend these days.

Crave granola cereal with bananas and blueberries. I usually have a bowl of it at night before going to bed. May explain why I am packing on the pounds:)

Feeling old. My feet hurt all the time. I am usually in worn our flip flops or barefoot which I am sure isn't helping the situation.

Still teaching my classes at the gym. I actually feel really good right now and haven't had to back down yet on exercise.

Getting sick of my maternity clothes. Bummer I still have 4 more months of wearing them. I ripped a hole in the crotch of my favorite cargos and turned my white capris a dingy color by trying to bleach them...awesome. By the end of the day I usually end up in some of Nate's old gym shorts. It drives him crazy that I wear his clothes...sorry:)

Feeling the need to get some big projects done around the house. It took me a long time to get the house back in order after being out of commission for a couple months. Now I am wanting to get the paint back out and finish one of the million projects I started months ago.

Totally against eating tacos or red sauce of any kind. Not sure why but those foods just don't sit right.

Wishing I had a supply of Diet Dr. Pepper on hand. Never been a soda drinker but I need a little boost to get me through the day.

Itchy!!! Seriously my skin is so dry. I wish I could jump in a pool of lotion and soak it all in.

This is fun and all but I suppose it is time to stop avoiding the HUGE pile of laundry waiting to be folded...sigh.

No comments: