Sunday, July 1, 2012

20 weeks

It is so nice to be at the half way mark! Feeling good and not too big yet. I have to admit though that I am feeling quite old with this pregnancy. My feet hurt, my hips are sore and I am oh so tired. Please excuse the finger prints all over the mirror in this picture. I suppose I should clean them off since this is the mirror I use to take my weekly prego pics. Maybe tomorrow I will find the energy...maybe:) I am still teaching my classes at the gym. Right now I just have two. Monday is turbokick. Lately it has turned into major bladder control. I fear for when my belly gets huge. Without my classes I don't know that I would make it to the gym that often so I am grateful they get me off my lazy tush. Horray for the second half of this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You look amazing, mama! Love the skirt.