Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ready for bed...

It's 9pm. I just got the girls in bed. Well kind of...Cambri is sleeping on the floor outside her room because she locked her door and I can't pick the lock. If I were nice I would let her sleep in my room but I want her to realize how important it is she doesn't do this again. I haven't seen or heard from Nate since 5:30am. I am tired and ready to tap out.

My girls did their fair share of fighting and yelling at each other throughout the day but come bedtime they decided to be buddies. While cuddling on the bathroom floor after taking a bath I heard Cambri say, "I love you Sadie Boo Boo." She even made up for saying a million time today that she wanted a new sister by giving Sadie hugs and saying she never wants a new sister, ever. And little miss Sadie said after giving me kisses, "I love you mommy."  Thank Heaven for little moments like these. They by far make up for any and all of the hard times throughout the day.

I am taking a risk tonight by putting Sadie to bed sans diaper. She has been potty trained for a couple weeks now but I always put her in a diaper for bedtime and she always wakes up soaked. But we are out if diapers and I didn't want to drag both girls to the store to get some. I will probably regret that at 2am when I am up changing sheets and pjs.

I need to plan my routine for class tomorrow and then its bedtime for me!




No comments: