Monday, May 25, 2009

Bedroom Set...

Back in March we bought a bedroom set. I have been so excited because as of right now we have a bed on the metal frames and then lifted with cinder blocks. Classy I know. Our bedroom is the room that always gets forgotten because it is easy to just close the door and hide it from everyone. So with our tax refund (which rocked this year...love the tax credit from having a baby) we bought this bedset...
Love it!
Obviously not our real bedroom but this picture will have to do for now because our actual set is still in boxes tucked into the corner of our bedroom. After ordering everything in March it didn't show up until about a week ago. We move in a month so it seems kind of silly to unpack this all and assemble it, just to take it down and throw it into a moving truck.
Now our bedroom still has a bed lifted onto cinder blocks as well as a bunch of boxes shoved in the corner. Looks like a storage unit. Not quite the relaxing retreat I was going for. But that is ok I can still shut the door and pretend the mess doesn't exsist.
Once we get all set up in Ohio I will get a real picture. I sure hope it looks ok.
Sweet dreams to all!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the bangs and love the bedroom furniture! Jen is still here 'til Friday if you want to drive over! :) I would LOVE to get together when you get to Ohio!

The Morton's said...

I love it!!! We too have never had a bedroom set and just purchased one! It looks a lot like yours but with a black sleigh bed, I don't get it until August when we move to Columbus:(

Kelly said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait until the day we can buy one too!

jared & amy nelson said...

Megs, Fun bedroom set. I told Jared when we got married I wanted a canopy bed but he told me he didn't like them. I have thought more than once that now since he can't say anything about it I should just do it. I have been a chicken about it so far, one of these day though. Also love the bangs. We would love to see you when you come. I know it gets a little crazy trying to squeeze everyone in so we can even just take you to lunch or something. Let us know, would be fun to see you and you little Cambri. Take care.

Angela and Jim said...

Jim's parents gave us there old bedroom set which is great but I love yours. Is it Pottery Barn? I hope your move goes well.