Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sewing Tutorials

Thanks for the sewing project ideas from many of you. After googling the ideas I found this blog with all the tutorials rounded up into one place. The button up shirt to toddler dress is a pretty cool transformation. Good thing there are creative people out there because my little brain would never be able to come up with this stuff. But I am a good copy cat. So if you need any cute and easy girly projects here is a great website-

http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=212

Sorry I don't have any boy ideas. Those projects aren't as easy to find.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, megan, thank you so much! I have been attempting, and failing miserably, to make tiered skirts for stella. I should have googled it long ago, it would have saved me from tons of wasted time and effort. I can't wait to try this tutorial. (And to see the Cambri wearing the beautiful items her mama makes her.)

Happy Mother's day!

Jaylynn said...

Wow Girl, you are amazing! That is some serious sewing talent, love the cute skirt and sweet polka dot shirt you made!

Sewmarm said...

You've done a very professional job of sewing!