Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Home Sweet Home...I hope:)

We have yet to get all the paperwork done but we are under contract for this home. It is the one I posted a picture about earlier. Here are a few of the pictures I pulled off the internet. I don't have any pictures myself cause I used my mother-in-laws i-phone when I was in Ohio and all the pics are on that. Anyway here it is... Obviously the kitchen. I love how open it is to the family room. And it has new appliances. I can see my little girls eating breakfast sitting at the bar already. For some reason this house just felt like home to me.

This is right next to the kitchen and the family room is just to the right.



This room doesn't look that fancy now but once I get some pain on the walls and my piano in there it will look fabulous! I am so excited about this room:)

Backyard. It does come with the hottub but I think we will sell it eventually. I would rather spend my money on new clothes or a family trip. I do love that we will have a fenced yard with big trees.



I couldn't get a picture of the whole bedroom but this is taken from the bed looking back to the bathroom. I really like the master bedroom.


If all goes well we will close on June 15th. So soon yet so far away. We have a busy schedule up to that point so I am sure time will fly-


May 15th- Nate gets home

May 17th- leave for a Vegas vacation for 4 days

May 25th- Leave for Des Moines

May 28th- Graduation!!!

May 29th- Fly back to Utah

May 31st- Leave for Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!

June 8th- Fly back to Utah

June 10thish- start driving to Ohio

I will be excited to get our life started but I am going to be so sad to leave my family. I have loved living close to them. I have used and abused my babysitting privileges. We are lucky to have so many people helping us out right now.


P.S. Today Sadie is 7 months old and to celebrate she slept through the night. Meaning- 11 hours without waking up once!!!! It felt amazing to wake up feeling rested. Lets hope for another good night.













3 comments:

Cassie said...

The house looks wonderful and just perfect!!! I can't wait to visit you there. It seriously looks so homey! I am jealous of all of your vacations! I hope you have a great time! The girls and I get to Ohio on July 14th, we will have to have playdates for sure, and our place has a pool (the condos pool)!

Billy and Nathalie said...

No wonder you fell in love with the house. It is beautiful!
Congrats on lots of fun events coming up your way =)

Amy said...

It looks SO nice!! Yay! I hope it all works out and that your lives can calm down a little. You guys have worked so hard...so glad you are nearing the end. And your girls? DARLING!