Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything...

This picture says it all...


(taken the night Nate got home)


Daddy is home and this little girl couldn't be happier. She was so excited to pick him up from the airport. Nate didn't get in until 11pm so Cam took a late nap in preparation for a late night. Getting ready to leave for the airport Cambri has never been so cooperative. Once she saw her daddy she just smiled with perma-grin. No words really came out but the smile wouldn't go away. Once the initial shock wore off she gabbered like crazy. She told him everything that has ever happened in her life. For a couple days she wouldn't leave his side. It was the cutest thing ever. We are so glad to have Daddy home!


Cam is obsessed with Tangled. I saw a tutorial on-line to make long hair and knew Cam would love it. She was dancing around singing all the songs from Tangled. I just love this little girl.




And here are pictures from my first attempt to play photographer. I give myself a C- and my girls a C+. I am still learning how to use the camera so I don't really know what I am doing but my girls were so not helpful. My little Sadie bug that smiles at everyone and everything would not crack a smile. And Cam although very cute is not that photogenic. The poor girl makes the funniest faces. If she is smiling it is a cheesy one. She won't look at the camera until I pretty much threaten her. And most of the time her eyes are closed. I even tried to bribe her with ice cream...didn't work. We were both mad at eachother by the time we were done with this photo session and Sadie was just as mad.


I didn't even attempt to edit the pics cause they weren't cute enough. I will have to try again when I am not by myself.

(This was one of the better ones:))

(now you can see why Sadie wasn't a happy camper)



(getting closer)


I tried so many different flowers in her head and I couldn't get one to look cute. Good thing the baby is cute anyway.


Fake smile but at least she is looking at the camera.


Here is my little Diva...

The only picture she let me take willingly...

I told her she could take a silly one. She was all over that. How does a 2 year old have so much sass?




The pics might not be too fancy but they are cute and show their personality.


1 comment:

MBurt said...

Good job! Just keep experimenting. Don't get them all dolled up every time or you'll be exhausted!