Friday, May 6, 2011

A few pictures...

I have tons of pictures now that I have a cord to get them off my camera but I am sooooooo tired and will have to wait until tomorrow to post most of them.


Here are a few for you...My beautiful girls. This was taken Easter Sunday and both of them still have their sleepy eyes. I am in love!

I love that such a simple thing as a chocolate bunny can make someone so happy.


This little rascal has grown up so fast in the last 3 weeks. Since Nate has been gone she has rolled over (I know she should have done this forever ago but neither of my girls rolled early. They both sat up before rolling), pulled herself to standing, started babbling ba ba ba, learned to pick up cheerios and eat them by herself, and started scooting backwards.


More to come.






1 comment:

Melissa Chorba said...

You sure do have some gorgeous little girls! I can't believe how big Sadie has gotten! Sorry that you've had to do the whole house buying thing while Nate's in South Africa. Praying things work out the way you want :) If you need any help when you move in please let us know, it's not that far and we'd love an excuse to see you guys!