Sunday, January 9, 2011

We love our Sadie Bug...

Our little Sadie Bug is 3 months old. It is so fun to watch her little personality develop, yet I hate how fast time flies. She is turning into a little chunk and I love her round chubby cheeks.
Although she looks like a deer in headlights in this picture, Sadie is always smiling and I can't get enough of it. She loves to talk and she and I have lots of great "conversations". And her little laugh is the best.
Yesterday we had the opportunity to hold Sadie's Baby Blessing at my parent's house. It was a wonderful experience and the blessing Nate gave was great. It is always a special experience to hear Nate give our girls a blessing. Sadie was a bit of a stink and screamed through it until I stuck a bottle in her mouth. But after that she was happy as can be. We used the same dress that Cambri wore for her blessing so I am excited to compare the two girls and see if they still look alike.

I love the few pictures we have of our little family. People often comment on how my babies look asian because of their eyes. After seeing this picture you can definitely see why.

I will always love how small Sadie looks when compared to her daddy.

I love our little Sadie more than words can say.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love these pictures. The dark hair suits you. You look beautiful, my friend.

Marianne said...

Very cute pictures!

MBurt said...

Not Asian at all!