Thursday, January 27, 2011

Makes a Momma Proud...



Yesterday Cambri grabbed my hand and told me I had to go to the bathroom. She pulled me into the bathroom and watched me go potty to make sure I did it. After we finished business she said, "I have to go exercise on the big tv". (This is what I always say to her when I am putting her to bed). We then went into the theater room where the big tv is and she did a good 5 minutes of p90x. I was told to sit and watch her. It was too funny to watch her try to mimic the moves. I am glad she thinks exercise is something you do for fun.


Its funny to hear Cams repeat the things Nate and I say to her regularly. She really enjoys putting us in timeouts. She is so stern when she tells us "to go to timeout and stay right there". I guess we must sound really mean when we say it to her.

This little one sure keeps us entertained on a daily basis.

3 comments:

The Morton's said...

She is too cute!!!!

pattio's place said...

love catching up on your blog. Cute little fam you got there. I'm so jealous that you get to stay in IF till May. We only got Log and Ash 1 month and it wasnt nearly enough. Cute cambry, it's fun to see what things are impressed in their minds from the things your teaching.

Nikki said...

Oh my word, i love her! she is adorable.