Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 Months and Loving it!

I can't believe Cambri is already 6 months old. Time is going by way too fast. I guess it is time to have another one:) Just kidding about that. Nate about had a heart attack when I even brought it up. I just love this little girl and want to express how grateful I am to be her mom (even though it is 10pm and she is screaming in her crib to get out. Oh wait, I think Nate just went in to rescue her. He is such a softie). We are working on teaching her she can't stay up late with the big kids. The picture of her above she is giggling at me shaking my head up and down. For some reason she finds it really funny.

This little one loves her food it shows. Chubby as can be!


My little stinker. Cambri got called a boy by two people when I had her dressed in this outfit. Not sure why people think I would dress her in tights and a dress.

One of Cambri's favorite pasttimes. Lately she likes to eat other peoples' toes too.


11 comments:

Mathis and Kari said...

It's crazy how fast they grow huh? I still can't wait to see this little one in person. Looking forward to seeing you!

The Morton's said...

We have the cutest 6 month olds ever!

Kelly said...

She is so cute. I don't see how they got boy out of that outfit. The hat even has a little bow on it. I think she looks adorable in it. We were admiring how cute she looked in it on Sunday. In my opinion, there is nothing better than a chuncky baby.

Nikki said...

She is the cutest in all the world. I seriously love the laughing picture.

Robyn said...

One of the things I love about you is I can tell how much joy this little girl brings to your life. I just love it! She is gorgeous.
Love the pic of you and Nate at the top. You are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of her laughing! Don't you just love it when your baby laughs??? I do. She's adorable. I really don't understand why some people ask such stupid questions- why would a boy wear a dress? And I definitely agree the time goes way too fast!

Nikki said...

Thanks for letting me squeeze her a bit last night. It was the highlight of my day! :) Besides chatting with you, oh course.

musson said...

Oh that first picture melts my heart!! I love it!!!

Uh!! Cambri is too cute in the dress!! ANd she is all girl in that picture!!! (Addie still gets called a boy... oh for the love!!)

Meg said...

What about talking to me Nikki?
I'm not a highlight?
-nate

Angela and Jim said...

Cambri looks so cute! I love the sleep training time jk I had to do that with Katrina. It's hard at first but so worth it when they go to bed and you can have some time for yourself. Good luck!

The Rencher Family said...

She is getting so big and she is sooo cute!! Love those eyes! Nate, try talking your brother into giving her a cousin :) - preferrably a girl cousin as I already have too much testostrone around me as it is. Anyway, we can't wait to see you guys!!!! Have a safe trip!