Saturday, December 13, 2008

Going for a walk...

Today the sun was shining and it felt so nice. The cold weather has been a bit depressing so a day like today was very much appreciated. Since we spend most of our days inside our little apartment I decided to go for a run and soak up some much needed sunshine and vitamin D. The path we ran on was so beautiful. And the weather just perfect. It is amazing how rejuvinating the sunshine can make you feel. Hopefully no matter where we all live we can experience a few of these beautiful days scattered through the cold winter.


Cambri all ready to go for a run.

6 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Wasn't it the best day on Saturday! I'll have to go check out the trail. Your GIANT baby is adorable! ;) P.S. Thanks for the great Christmas gifts. I'm in love with the magnets!

Cassie said...

hey megan i found your blog on someone elses and love it! I am glad I can see Cambri change on her now! Send us your email so we can invite you to view ours. our email is mcheger@gmail.com

MBurt said...

I'm jealous! I miss a good run! Talmage learned to love when we would go running. We went nearly everyday this summer. It got to the point when I would say, let's go for a run, he would walk to the door to go. There aren't words to tell you how cute I think Cambri is. I just want to giggle with her.

The Kings said...

Hi. You will have no idea who I am, but I found your blog through a friend of a friends of a friends - you know how you just sit and click on links on people's blogs and that takes you to another one! :)
Your little girl is beautiful and I just realised she was born on exactly the same day as my son Kobe! He was born 4th June 2008 also. He is my fourth (all boys!) and we are also LDS (I'm assuming you are with the BYU tshirt and pic!) and live in Tasmania, Australia. Hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Look at her all geared up, so cute! I was also laughing at your wrapping story, good job on trying to be a good citizen.

Trent and Julie said...

Megsy--it was so great to see you and your cute Cambri!!I miss seeing you more. Hopefully we'll get together while your here in Idaho--love you!