Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Fun...


We have had a fabulous time at home with our families. It took a bit of an adventure to get here but we made it. Actually it was only adventurous for Nate. Cambri and I flew home early to spend some time with my family. Nate and a few other friends drove back and got stuck in Wyoming because of the snow and had to spend the night in Cheyenne. Nate's adventure continued on his way from Utah to Idaho. In an attempt to save some money I rod with his sister to Idaho but there wasn't enough room for Nate so he had to take the airport shuttle. Poor guy always gets the shaft:) The shuttle showed up an hour late, ran into a coke truck, which caused the window to break, which cut the man sitting behind Nate in the eye, requiring the whole bus to go to the hospital, leaving Nate to ditch the shuttle in Pocatello and call his brother to come get him. It took him about 5 1/2 hours but he made it.


Cambri loved eating all the Christmas paper.

Our newest play toy.

I got to play Mary this year in the nativity scene.
Nate got to play the donkey.
One cute donkey:)
It is impossible to get a family picture where all three of us are looking at the camera.
Yea for getting a sewing machine! Now I can pretend to be crafty.
Just because she is so darn cute. This is Cambri helping us celebrate our 3 year anniversary.

Hope you all had a great holiday season. Now it is time for us all to reflect upon the past year and see what we can do to improve this coming year. I hope we as a family will be much closer to our Savior in the coming year. I know we have lots to work on. But also a lot of great things to enjoy. We are blessed.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!What cute pictures. I'm excited to see all of you fancy crafts from sewing (call me if you want some easy projects). Hope you have a safe return trip. Cambri is so cute. You make a great Mary- I couldn't figure out what you were sitting on that made you so tall...that would be Nate. Miss you guys. Oh, and happy 3 year!

Nikki said...

yay for a new sewing machine! and cambri looking so happy in all those pictures!

Jen and Ty said...

All your pictures are so darling. I loved your Christmas card too. I really do hope Cambri and Thatcher get to be friends some day because they are the two cutest babies I know. Hope to talk to you soon!

The Morton's said...

If Cambri loves her jumparoo like Jake does, she will be one happy camper!!! You make a lovely Mary by the way!

kat said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I got a sewing machine too, and I'm not a crafty person, but I'm trying to make a dress right now. We'll see how it turns out. It might be a small disaster. We really should meet up sometime now that we are only a few hours away. We wouldn't mind checking out Des Moines(that is where you live right?) or maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere (if there is anything in the middle besides fields). And if you ever want to come to Minneapolis, you are more than welcome to stay with us!

Angela and Jim said...

I'm sad I didn't know you were here it would have been fun to get together. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and so fun to be back with your family especially with Cambri (she is so cute) I hope you guys are doing well, I miss talking to you.

Kristi & Mike said...

Isn't the jumperoo the BEST? Scarlett got it for Christmas and just loves it! I love all the pictures and I love that I can be updated like every week with your life!!! I just love you!

Everett said...

we miss you guys, but I just got my new computer and am hooking up the web cam so that we can see more of you. Love ya

Marianne said...

Hey, I need your daughter's birthday and your email addresses...
marianne