Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Parties #2 and #3

We had such a fun Halloween. I think it helped to have it fall on a Friday. Last year I am pretty sure I was home alone while Nate was studying for a test.

Our cute little care bear family at the church Halloween party.

Here is my contribution to the party at Annie's house. I saw this idea on the Today show.

The cutest Care Bear ever! Cambri is always so intrigued by the camera that she is rarely smiling for pictures. She always looks like a deer in the headlights.

Favorite part of our costumes.

My friend Nikki made the cutest bee costume. This picture doesn't show her wings very well or her awesome yellow shoes! And yes that is Nathalie in the middle. Her costume was hilarious. Again this pic doesn't show the best part. She stuffed her bum to make it look like she had some junk in the trunk. And I should never be laughing in a picture. I look like a cheese ball.

Saturday night we went to a murder mystery dinner. Nate played the role of a singer. I was an aspiring actress. I finally had a reason to wear the leather pants one of my friends gave me.
Bunny finally has hair!

6 comments:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

wow you guys were busier than i thought. Look at you go! ps those pictures are awesome of all the costumes. and thanks for the contribution at the party.

jared & amy nelson said...

Megan,
Hi, it Amy (Dance). Looks like you had a great halloween. Your little family is beautiful. I have to tell you about this dream I had the other day about you and Nate and Cambri. You guys came to our house to pick up some toys for cambri and before you left with your trailer full of toys we ate banana pancakes with eggs and chocolate mints for dessert. Wierd. Just thought it was funny and random so if you're ever in the mood for some banana pancakes you know where to go. Hope all is well. Take care. Amy

Maggie said...

You guys are super cute care bears. I love it! The other costumes were awesome too.

sam and brittney said...

Love the costumes! You guys are so cute! Also, I love you as a brunette!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked great (both as care bears and at the murder mystery). Cambri looked so cute with the wig! She's precious.

Chalaine, Paul, and Bailey said...

Meg

Your little girl is darling. I bet you are loving being a mom! I haven't talked with you forever, but I finally set up my blog with the help of Amy. It looks like you had a wonerful Halloween. I look forward to seeing more of your family!
love ya
chalaine