Sunday, November 4, 2012

So Grateful!...

I know I am a few days late getting started but I wanted to join the crowd in taking time and recognizing my blessings everyday this month.  I will make up for the days I missed throughout the week. 

Day 1-
I am so very grateful for Sadie

I start with her today because she was the first one awake in our house this morning and her cheerful disposition started the day off just right (not always the case with this little gal.  She is more of a night owl).  Nate had to work this morning so I was in bed by myself when she woke up.  She crawled right into bed and said over and over again, "I love my mom".  Can't be mad about an early wake up call when it is followed with such sweetness.  Sadie also gave me a good 10 minutes of cuddle time before we got up to get breakfast.  She has never been my cuddle bug so I cherish any time she willingly snuggles me.  

I love the stage Sadie is at right now.  There are days I wish she could stay 2 forever (even though her sleep habits are less than desirable).  I count my blessings everyday that I get to be her mom.    

1 comment:

Kızlık zarı said...

Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!
Kızlık zarı