Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 3...


I consider myself one lucky girl to be married to such an awesome hubby!!!:)


We will be celebrating our 7th anniversary this December.  Holy Moly!  That makes me feel old.  We have experienced so much the last 7 years.  There have been lots of ups and downs, but we have grown closer from it all.

Everyday when I hear the garage door open, announcing that Nate is home from work, it makes my heart so happy.  In fact all his girls love hearing that noise:).  The poor kid can't even breathe for two seconds before we all want his attention and love.  I am so grateful for his willingness to work hard to provide for our family.  I know that I couldn't go through what he does everyday.  For one thing I would not do well having to be to work before 6am.  And I know I wouldn't do well being under the pressure he deals with at work.


Nate is my best friend and I am grateful for the support I feel from him.  His strengths are my weaknesses and we compliment each other well.  At least I think we do...I know I have many quirks that drive him crazy:).  I love that I have a best friend to turn to for anything.

Love you Buddy!!!

No comments: