Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 2...

 My Sweet Cambri

I know it may seem a little cliche to go through each of my family members while doing this gratitude journal but let's be honest they are my pride and joy.  And I am oh so grateful for each one of them.  So yes tomorrow it won't be a surprise who I blog about. 

Being so close to my due date right now sure has made me think back to when I was pregnant for the first time and waiting to go into labor.  All of my pregnancies have been unique and special in their own way but it is hard to top the feelings I had the first time.  I wish I could go back to those first few days of being a new mom.  Holding Cambri for the first time fulfilled so many of my dreams.

Cambri is so much like me it is scary.  It has made it fun in so many ways, yet very challenging in others.  I know she and I will always be buddies but I think we will have the ability to drive each other crazy as well:)

Yesterday I told Cambri and Sadie that they had to clean up the toys they were playing with before I would get the markers and crayons out for them.  Cambri wasn't too excited about the idea.  After me telling her 5 or 6 times that I wasn't going to get anything else out until the mess was cleaned up she said to me, "I can't clean the whole house!  You're the mom, you do it!"  I just had to laugh at the little stinker.  Cambri's dramatic ways keep us entertained:)

Cambri really is such a good girl.  She likes to keep the rules and loves knowing she has made her mom and dad proud.  I am grateful for her sweet little soul.   


Love you Cam!!!

No comments: