Monday, April 26, 2010

Proof!

For all of you who have been asking for belly pics here you go...
Here is the belly at 16 weeks. If I suck in I can make it smaller, but I have decided to fully embrace the belly and just let it hang out.

I am never sure how to pose for these pictures. And please excuse the lame background. I have big plans for this wall but the picture I want cost almost $200 which doesn't exactly fit in the budget right now. It was also raining cats and dogs this day so we weren't able to take pictures outside which would have looked much prettier.

I did just recently go blonde again. I am still trying to decide if I can pull it off or if I look like I am trying to be 16 again.

Here is a not so great picture (but the only one I could find) of me when I was about 19 weeks pregnant with Cambri. Pretty sure I am much bigger already at only 16 weeks which scares me.

We will find out May 11th what this little rascal is going to be. For the most part the votes from family are leaning towards boy. I have a feeling it is going to be a boy as well, but am not sure by any means. We will be thrilled either way and are just excited to find out.
There you have it, proof that this belly of mine is growing at a rapid pace and will soon be taking over my body. Truth is I love actually looking pregnant not just flabby around the middle. We are almost half way done!


14 comments:

The Morton's said...

You are such a babe!!! Nate is so lucky to have such a rockin hot wife, I love the hair and love the belly bump even more!

Erica said...

You look so cute! I love your hair too! I meant to tell you that last night, but kinda spaced it! Crazy that you're already almost half way! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!

B and J said...

Megan! You look so cute! Not preggers at all! Congrats on baby number 2!

sarita said...

Embrace that belly, girl! You look fabulous!

MBurt said...

You look AWESOME! Almost half way? Holy cow, how come everyone else's pregnancies go by so fast? :). I glad you are feeling a little better. I don't think the blond is... let's just say I still think I'm 21, so more power to you. I am ready to dye my hair for the first time EVER. I'm done having gray. Then I chicken out and nothing happens, and I have a hard time swallowing the cost for such things. I also need some motivation to keep working out... OR maybe I'll get pregnant and have an excuse. Call me on the 11th. I promise to ignore the kids this time. :) Love you!

Maggie said...

You look so super cute. I love the cute little bump and you are still so small. Isn't it crazy though, how your body just knows what to do and how much faster you show? I felt like that definitely slowed down the further I got into my pregnancy (feeling bigger than baby #1). So excited to hear what you are having. Cute hair too- I like it...maybe because I knew you when you were a teenager and you will always be a blonde to me.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

You look so adorable Megan! I was laughing at the comparison because i SO understand. I felt like with my 3rd i was looking like i should be due at 3 months. ha pregnant bellies are so fun though. Good luck!

Brandon and Jenn said...

You should embrace the belly-- it's adorable (as are you). You could be a maternity model! Don't feel bad that you're showing earlier this time around. Last time at this stage you just looked like you ate too much for lunch. Lots of love to you and your cute family.

Becky said...

You look great and are making me baby hungry!!! On my third pregnancy, I was showing like that at 13 weeks! But don't worry, it slowed down at the end and I was the same size at delivery time as I was with my other 2 kids. Phew, cause that could have been scary!

The Rees' said...

girl you are sooo cute!! CONGRATS!

Billy and Nathalie said...

LOVE IT! The belly! The hair! Seriously, you look gorgeous, as always! Can't wait until July! Woo-hoo!

Mark and Aupreille said...

What wonderful news and your little belly is so cute! Your 19 week picture with Cambri you don't even look pregnant at all and your 16 week looks like I did with Teairsa at 13 weeks.

Nikki said...

You look beautiful, as always! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blonde. May 11th will be here so soon!

Trent and Julie said...

I'm so excited for you!! Love the baby bump!!