Saturday, April 3, 2010

When the Sun Comes Out to Play...

This last week I have rediscovered a much happier side of me.
I like the new me so much more!
Nate also got a day off from work so we were able to enjoy some family time together.
It couldn't have come soon enough!!!
The zoo is a place we visit often, but it is becoming so much more fun now that Cambri gets super excited about it. The whole way there she tells us what animals she wants to see. Per her request I think we visited the elephants and lion a million times.
We also had some fun at an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It was great fun. The place we went had 100,000 eggs for about 6,000 kids! They even dropped a ton of those eggs from a helicopter which was very exciting for all the little ones.

Once she figured out each egg held a yummy treat...


She was one happy girl!

We also did a little egg hung with a few of our friends here in Sandusky. This picture is totally for me because I love seeing Cams and her Daddy walk hand in hand.


We need to figure out a new way to make her smile. She says "cheese" but you end up getting a funny looking smile and she never says it while looking at the camera. But I still think this little Bunny of ours is just too cute.

Once again the crazy smile. Here we are playing with all of Cambri's friends. She lined everyone up, made sure the dinosaur's head was lifted so you could see his face, sat down and said cheese. She must be understanding what the camera is all about.
Indeed we are a much happier household now that the sun has been shining. I know many of you back home in Utah and Idaho are still dealing with snow so I will count my blessings and quit complaining.
We are looking forward to many more days of FUN in the SUN!

3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Sure wish the warm sun would come my way too! She is your clone Megan. Lucky her!!

Brandon and Jenn said...

She is such a doll. I love, love, love the bunny ears!

Mindy said...

Makes me miss summer SO bad!!!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!