Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The verdict...

It is a good thing this one is so darn CUTE...
(Enjoying a delicious yummy shake with daddy)

"helping" mommy make blueberry muffins:)

( "helping" daddy fix the headlight on the car)


(Who needs a shirt when you have cute pink shoes that go with EVERY outfit)

(hanging out watching tv)

Cause we are having another little girl!!!
It is crazy to think we will be a house full of girls. Both Nate and I thought we were having a boy so it did come as a bit of a shock, but we are so excited. I am looking forward to dressing my little girls in cute matching outfits. And I hope they are the best of friends.
I didn't get a sis until I was in 6th grade when my parents got married. I love everything about having a sister. Even though we didn't share a room (we were both way too messy to share a small space) we often slept in the same room. Usually because one of us was too scared to sleep alone. And I loved hanging out with Az and all her friends. I learned many of life's important lessons from them:). Life is truly better with a sister!

16 comments:

Maggie said...

So excited for you guys. that will be one big party. Congrats.

Kelly said...

Yeah!! That will be so fun to have two little girls!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Yay for team pink! I really hope that our next will be a girl, too (so that Ruby can have a sister close to her age). I can't wait to see pictures of her. I can already tell that she'll be a doll since Cambri is totally adorable.

Cassie said...

congrats guys! We think all the same things as you guys! It will be fun to have two girls together! It just puts more pressure on us to have a boy next ;) Congrats!

Lyndzee said...

yea! our girls won't be to far apart. you deserve to be surrounded with two cute daughters after putting up with all those brothers for so long. I am so happy for you.

Kari said...

Hooray!! It really is so fun to have two little girls. Especially to get them matching... I LOVE it! I'm sure #2 will be just as cute too. Congrats!

Erica said...

How exciting, 2 little girls will be so much fun!! Congrats!

Love those pictures of Cambri "helping" fix the car! She is too cute!

Joe and Samantha Vickers said...

Congratulations Meg!!!
We are having a girl too so they can be buddies if they ever get to meet.:)
You are too cute and tiny. I will post a picture of my huge belly someday.
Love you!
Sam

sam and brittney said...

Congrats, Nate and Megan!! We are soo excited for you guys! Two girls will be so fun!

Nikki said...

The first pic of Cam is beautiful- She is so pretty! Can't wait for Rencher Girl #2!

Diana said...

Hurray!!! Congrats, life is always better with a sister :) I'm so happy for your cute little family.

Becky said...

Hooray!!! I love little girls--and secretly want another one! Is Cambri potty trained now? I notice she is wearing underwear. If so, NICE JOB!!!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

So excited!!! I can't wait to love on her!! Did I mention that "Janelle" is a beautiful name for a girl?!?

The Rees' said...

CONGRATS MEG!!! SOOO EXCITED FOR THE RENCHERS! XOOX

Angela and Jim said...

Meg I'm so excited for you!! You are such a cute mom and your girls will be so cute together.
I miss talking to you I hope your feeling okay.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations, i hope Sydney gets a sister someday too!! SOOO fun for them.