Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time for Pumpkin Recipes...so YUMMY!


I gave this little dish a try the other night and it was a total success. Nate was in love and raved about it all night. Other than the fact that I had to chop onions which makes me cry without fail every time I do, the recipe was really easy. I just used extra chicken stock in place of the wine. I did use the heavy cream but I am sure you could just use milk instead to cut a few calories. It went perfect over whole wheat noodles. You have to try it!!!


I borrowed the picture from the http://MakeitandLoveit.blogspot.com site which you should also check out. Tons of fun crafts.

Here is the recipe link-
http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=397&r=397,334,605,836,804,55,717,858,959,546,843

Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Melissa Chorba said...

If you are a pumpkin fan take a box of spice mix, use applesauce instead of the oil it calls for, mix in a can of pumpkin (small to medium) and it makes the best muffins ever! They are super low fat too!

Jaylynn said...

Wow girl I am impressed! You must be a real chef, that looks delicious! Nate is a lucky guy! My hubby on the other hand is not so lucky these days, since cooking any raw meat makes me nauseous from being Prego! Only 10 days left of that though: Woohoo!

musson said...

I'm going to have to try this!
And make it and love it's blog is my ABSOLUTELY favorite website!!! Glad you check it out too!