Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party #1...

Last night we went to a Halloween party that our friend Liz had at her apartment. It was a pumpking carving/caramel apple party. Nate and his friend Caleb turn everything they do into a competition so of course that is what happened with the pumpkin carving. When Caleb showed up with a carving kit complete with stencils to make really cool things Nate knew he had to get really creative to win. Even if it meant tormenting his child. It was a fun party and of course I ate way too much junk food. So the holiday season begins! I went a little crazy on costumes for Cambri this year so this is one of three that she will be sporting at all the parties this year. Nate and I have a few more up our sleeves as well. Be very afraid!

The cutest pumpkin ever! This picture makes her look even longer than she already is.


Apparently she was done being tormented by her parents. But thanks to Cambri her daddy won the pumpkin carving contest.

All the excitement tired out our little Eeyore.

7 comments:

Mathis and Kari said...

Hi Meg! I just wanted to let you know that I'm in the blogging world finally. I can't believe how cute your baby is. It's fun to see that you guys are having so much fun with her. I'm listed as www.saberons.blogspot.com just in case this doesn't show up. Well I hope to keep in touch with ya. Talk to ya soon! Kari

Nikki said...

She is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen. Hands down. Caleb didn't stand a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Cambri in the pumpkin. How in the world did you guys even come up with that idea?! :) She was so cute. I think she's a beautiful little baby and I am glad you are having so much fun being parents. I loved your costumes also. You both look great!

Robyn said...

I LOVED this. What a great idea with the little pumpkin. She is so darn cute!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Very clever. I love the Eeyore costume. Did you make it?

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

Her dad's arms need some work!

The Morton's said...

ok that is hilarious!!! Nate is so funny! Jake is going to be a pumpkin, we got the costume at old navy last year after Halloween and it was $2 and he is also going to be a duck, its a hand-me-down. He looks SOOO cute in both of them!