Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few nights ago Cambri was hanging out in her Bumbo chair while watching Nate do the dishes. She found everything he did hilarious. At one point all he did was pull some tupperware out of the cupboard and she starting giggling so loud. I decided I wanted to be a part of the fun. I went over and started singing songs and making faces at her (pretty much the same things Nate was doing to her). And the response I got?...She just opened her mouth as big as she could and tried to eat me. She again looked over at Nate and started giggling. I try again...same thing. Leans towards me and tries to eat me. This went on for a while. Nate and I are laughing at this point because it is obvious that Cambri has figured out that Daddy is the funny one and Mommy is the one that gives her food. If she wasn't so darn cute about it I might feel bad that her dad is so much better at making her laugh. Apparently I am doing my job of providing the food. So many of the people we meet say "wow she likes her food!"

6 comments:

The Morton's said...

She looks darling in her bumboo! Laughing babies are the best!

~Amber jo~ said...

how funny! it's amazing how quickly they learn!

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

"Is that a potty?" asked Caleb. He has a lot to learn. Anyway, its okay that she likes her food. Ps I started to laughing at your ever so true comment. It did take me forever to finally move here but I am glad I am here...and with friends.

MBurt said...

Oh, she's my favorite. I love that little face! She reminds me of a doll.

Mathis and Kari said...

Hey Meggie! It's your cousin Kari. I'm finally a blogger. I can't believe you're baby is getting so big! She is so cute and I think she looks just like you. Don't you just love those bumbos? Noah can still sit in it, so we use it as a booster seat at the kitchen table :) Anyways, I thought I'd let you know I'm in the blogging world and I'm still learning how to do it.

Jaylynn said...

Oh your little sweet Cambri is so adorable! Love the pic's! She is getting so big, and I totally pictured the whole episode of her giggling and then just open mouth, so funny and so true, Adi did the same thing! Good to see pics of you guys and how you're doing, it's been awhile. you guys are so cute , what a sweet little family!