Thursday, January 17, 2008

We are having a GIRL!!!


I am sooooo excited! I would have been just as excited if it was a boy too. I just love knowing. The ultrasound was amazing although it still doesn't feel real that there is a baby inside of me. I will try to get the pics posted but I need a scanner and don't have one today. Last night I went to bed before Nate did. When he came to bed he cuddled up next to me and said "My girls need me to hold them." It was way cute! Anyway, it is fun to be one big happy family!

By the way...I took the job. It has been keeping me busy. My phone rings all the time! I enjoy the work butI am glad it will be temporary.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooo exciting. I love little girls. I am so excited for the both of you.

Diana said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so wonderful!

Maggie said...

I can't wait for you guys. It's exciting to finally know.

Bekah said...

Hurray for a girl! Congrats, Meg, that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

I realy wanna know how you get the copyright on "the rencher family blog." Congrats on the bouncing baby girl. Can't wait till Bush gets thrown up on. gotta tell ya we are jealous. We love you guys. (When did I become a we?) Noticed you declined to mention in your all important blog how Nathan was destroyed by his genius brother in the king of all college bowl pools.
Figure that would be headline news!!

MBurt said...

Meg, I hope you got my invite to the motivated moms site. I am hoping you will be an author and put a "how to stay motivated while pregnant twist on it" Of course congrats on the girl. I mailed some stuff so let me know when you get it.

musson said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If you ever want a shopping buddy to go find good deals I'm all game!
By the way- How cute is Nate?! ! I bet that was big brownie points. :)