Thursday, January 10, 2008

Boy or Girl?...

Only 5 more days until we find out if this little munchkin (or howerever you spell it) is a girl or a boy! I have been so excited I actually tried to move the ultrasound up a few days, but there were no appointments available:(. You can send your votes in now. The winners will receive the pride of knowing they got it right, and those of you who are wrong can buy me presents:). People keep asking if I think I know what he/she is. You know the whole mother's intuition thing...apparently I haven't quite developed that skill yet.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

It's a girl! I'm convinced.

Lindsay said...

I would definately say a girl as well. I almost bought you the cutest little girl outfit the other day, but decided to wait until you find out. Still, my vote is all pink!

Tasha said...

Boy. You didn't have all those brothers for nothing. I miss you, Megs. A lot.

The Morton's said...

I can't wait! I want it to be a boy just because I am having a boy. Call or text the second you find out!

MBurt said...

GIRL! I don't know, a little girl just seems to fit. I'm already voting on Caprice for the name. I think you should put the vote on your blog.

Diana said...

Oh I hope you have a little girl! I just think girls are wonderful. In a way you get to become a kid again. I love playing dressup just as much now as I did when I was little.