Saturday, June 2, 2012

Birthday Time!

We celebrated Cambri's 4th birthday today.  I think the party was a success, but can I just say I am EXHAUSTED!!! 

Upon request we had an all out Rapunzel party.  Miss Cambri knew exactly what she wanted and has been talking about it for months.  I am just happy that the cake put a huge smile on her face.  When I asked Cambri what her favorite part of the party was she said, "EVERYTHING!"  That one word made all the hard work worth it. 
The highlight of the party (in my mind) was listening to the girls sing "Happy Birthday".  It was so loud and so funny.  The picture above was taken after asking the girls if they were ready for cake and ice cream:)
These pictures are very out of order.  Towards the very end of the party the girls received their Rapunzel hair and all my little pretty princesses played a little game of freeze dance.  Once again they sang the songs at the top of their lungs.  It was so loud and I loved every second of it. 

Little Miss Gracie

Cambri was spoiled with gifts from her friends.  She loved them all and I was so proud of how well manored she was.  It made me laugh that each girl wanted to sit so close so they could see the presents.  They were practically sitting on each other. 

We had some fun hitting the Wanted posted of Flynn Rider with a frying pan.  Thank you pinterest for such a cute idea:)

 
Sorry totally out of order...Of course we had to get a picture of our princesses making silly faces.

Miss Giana meant serious business when she swung the frying pan.

The table spread before the chaos began.

Honestly I can't believe my baby girl will be 4 on Monday.  How does time fly so fast when it comes to my babies growing up.  (It could totally go faster when it comes to Nate's residency).

Happy Birthday to my sweet Cambri!!!


2 comments:

MBurt said...

Wow! Way to go. It looked like so much fun. I wish my birthday parties were that much fun. Great job on the cake. I think I'm doing a Barbie one at the end of this month.

Nikki said...

One oh my very favorite pics was from Cams first birthday. She is adorable. Great job on the party, mama. Btw, your white trim looks fab. :)